Designed by the architectural
firm of Proudfoot and Bird for Thomas G. Pitch, this
Queen Anne/Richardsonian Romanesque-style home was one of
the first structures in the newly annexed Riverside area
when constructed in 1887.
The two-story brick and wood
house has a rusticated limestone foundation, belt course
and first floor round arches and turrets, curved porches
and stoned faced masonry. A dentilled wooden cornice with bracketed
eaves runs beneath the roof.