1700 N. Holyoke
This late Victorian residence was built in 1880 for Reverend J.
H. Parker, a Congregational Church minister who helped found Fairmount College, "the Vassar of the West."
The structure later was home to Dean Flora Clough of Fairmount,
who was among the founders of the American Association of University Women. From 1897-1918
the house served as the women's dorm to the college.