Engine House No. 4
120 S. Seneca

Built in 1889, Engine House No. 4 is the City's oldest fire station, and remained operational until 1950 when a new, larger station was opened.

The station was built in the Victorian Eclectic style. Its highly ornamental metal cornice and decorative corner ornaments are supported by a band of corbelled brickwork.

With its Romanesque arched stone lintels and stone sills with ornamental ends located on the second floor, the fire station is quite elaborate.