Twentieth Century Club
536 N. Broadway
Originally a Colonial Revival style residence, this property became the home of the Twentieth Century Club, which supported the fine arts and literary, educational and scientific undertakings. The Club purchased the house in 1923 and in 1925 constructed a
two-story brick addition on the east side.
In 1931, an auditorium was constructed with a seating capacity of 700. The auditorium is Art Deco with Spanish influences. All the materials used in the 1931 addition were purchased in Wichita.