It was known as the Fresh Air Baby Camp
when it opened. The building contained an open crib room, isolation room,
laundry, bathroom and kitchen.
In 1926, the operation was moved to the Wesley Hospital
grounds and the building was leased by the city to the Girl Scouts. They
used it as day camp and scout activity center until 2001 when they decided
to give up the building.